register my practice
PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW REGISTRATIONS FOR CLINICAL WORK AT THIS TIME. PLEASE EMAIL US FOR INFORMATION ON HIP AND ELBOW CERTIFICATION.
To register your practice, please follow the instructions below to fill in the form:
- Please read our Terms & Conditions below the registration form before registering. By clicking on the ‘Register’ button, you agree to these.
- Fill in a username to use when logging in to the members’ section – it is advisable for all vets in one practice to use the same login, as it makes it easier to for us to send the correct account invoices, and for the practice as a whole to access old cases and images.
- Fill in your email address which will be associated with your account. This email address will be used for identification purposes and to send your login details.
- After registration, an email will be sent to an administrator to notify them of your registration. The administrator will then review your registration and approve or reject your registration.
- Upon approval, you will receive an email containing your login details which you can then use to login (you will also receive an email if your registration is rejected).